TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions, along with all other terms located on www.pkgconsultancy.com (collectively, "Terms"), govern your use of www.pkgconsultancy.com (the "Website"). If you do not understand and agree to be bound by all Terms, do not use this Website. Your use of this Website at anytime constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
On registration you agree to:
- Make your contact details available to PKG partners, you may be contacted by PKG partners for education information through email, telephone and SMS, if you do not wish to be contacted, please modify the privacy settings at the time of registration or in the "Accounts & Settings" section on the PKG site.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from www.pkgconsultancy.com or any of its partner websites
- Be contacted by PKG Consultancy in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
Restrictions Regarding Materials
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") contained in this Website are provided by 'PKG Consultancy' or its third party manufacturers, authors, developers and vendors ("Third Party Providers") and are the copyrighted work of 'PKG Consultancy' and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of 'PKG Consultancy' or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of 'PKG Consultancy'. You also may not, without PKG Consultancy's prior express written permission, "mirror" any Materials contained on this Website on any other server.
- Nothing on this Website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of PKG Consultancy's or any Third Party Provider's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise. You acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download PKG Consultancy's Materials on this Website provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the Materials, (2) the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
- Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by 'PKG Consultancy'. www.pkgconsultancy.com does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by 'PKG Consultancy'. 'PKG Consultancy' is committed to respecting others' intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. 'PKG Consultancy' (hereinafter referred to as "We") may, in its sole discretion, terminate the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others' intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer for websites that we link to
We use our best endeavours to ensure that the websites we select for inclusion in www.pkgconsultancy.com work, and continue to work properly; that their content remains acceptable and useful; and that their operation will not be injurious to our users' PCs.
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link to:
- Infection by computer viruses
- Damage caused by downloaded software
- Technical problems, failures and speed of operation
- Libelous or illegal material
- The quality or truth of any material, or advice that is offered
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: 'PKG Consultancy' expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.pkgconsultancy.com, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.pkgconsultancy.com, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto. www.pkgconsultancy.com, and any material, information, links, and content presented on the web pages at www.pkgconsultancy.com, as well as any external website and any external material, information, links, and content linked thereto, are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. 'PKG Consultancy' has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.pkgconsultancy.com. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions of implied warranties may not apply to you. www.pkgconsultancy.com and its internal web pages may be unavailable for online access from time to time and at anytime; there are no guarantees and no warranties of online availability, impressions, and click-throughs. The entire risk as to the performance of, or non-performance of, or arising out of the use of, or the access of, or the lack of access to www.pkgconsultancy.com, to any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.pkgconsultancy.com, to any external website linked thereto, or to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto, is borne by the user, visitor, customer, or other person.
DISCLAIMER OF ONLINE AVAILABILITY, IMPRESSIONS, AND CLICK-THROUGHS:
In addition to the other disclaimers and limitations discussed in this notice, there are no guarantees and no warranties regarding online availability, impressions, and click-through of www.pkgconsultancy.com, its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.pkgconsultancy.com. , its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content presented on the web pages at www.pkgconsultancy.com, may be unavailable for online access at anytime. Advertising sponsors and advertising must be approved by 'PKG Consultancy' before the posting of any advertising material, information, links, content, banners, and graphics on www.pkgconsultancy.com. Any advertising should be related to interactive digital television and related subject areas. 'PKG Consultancy' reserves the right to accept or to reject any advertising sponsor or any advertising for any reason.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall 'PKG Consultancy' be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
'PKG Consultancy' controls and operates this Website from its headquarters in Delhi and makes no representation that the materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this Website from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws including but not limited to the export and import regulations of other countries. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this Website are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and comply with the laws prevailing for the time being in force in India. Disputes if any shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Delhi
- This Website could include unintended inaccuracies or typographical errors. PKG Consultancy and the Third Party Providers may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, programs, and prices described in this Website at any time without notice. Changes are periodically made to the Website. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances, requirements, or any other needs of any particular individual or entity. It cannot be guaranteed that the material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website is comprehensive, complete, accurate, sufficient, timely, or up to date for any particular purpose or use. The material, information, links, and content presented on and by this website should not be considered as professional, legal, business, financial, investment, or purchasing advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). This website is sometimes linked to external websites over which 'PKG Consultancy' has no control and assume no responsibility, and are in no way acting as a publisher of material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. Links may become invalid, may expire, or may become misdirected at any time. Links are provided as a convenience and do not necessarily constitute, signify, or otherwise imply an endorsement by, or an endorsement for, or a relationship with, or connection to 'PKG Consultancy'. The statements expressed on external linked websites are not those of 'PKG Consultancy'; and users are advised that 'PKG Consultancy' does not maintain editorial control over external linked websites or determine the appropriateness regarding the material, information, links, and content contained on external linked websites. 'PKG Consultancy' has no control over any external website or over any external material, information, links, and content linked to www.pkgconsultancy.com.
- www.pkgconsultancy.com will have people from all over India and World using this Website. So in order to ensure consistency in the interpretation and enforcement of these Terms, the Website, and your use of the Website will be governed in all respects by the laws of India and concern countries.
- These Terms represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and prevail over any prior or contemporaneous, conflicting, additional, or other communications. 'PKG Consultancy' can modify these Terms at any time without notice or consent by updating this posting.
- In the event any or a portion of the provisions of these Terms are held invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable by a Court, such provision shall be deemed amended to be valid, legal and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms are binding upon you and your heirs, representatives, successors and assigns. The headings of the several articles and subdivisions of these Terms are inserted solely for the convenience of reference and shall have no further meaning, force or effect. No third party shall be a beneficiary of any provision of these Terms, except with the express written consent of 'PKG Consultancy'.
- The subscriber availing this service shall be deemed to have consented to be bound by all the applicable terms and conditions of this service.
- Decision of PKG Consultancy regarding all transactions under this service shall be final and binding and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- PKG Consultancy reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely ithdraw, change, alter or modify this service or any part thereof including charges, at its sole discretion at anytime as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or regulatory or statutory changes.
- Your mobile phone number (MSISDN) will be used during the transmission of text messages through the mobile service provider's server for SMS Service.
- The subscriber understands that he/she can avail SMS Services at his/her discretion and the said service shall be availed in such options as are made available by PKG Consultancy from time to time.
- This service is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India or any other statutory authority as applicable from time to time.
- The SMS or its contents once sent for availing the SMS services shall be treated as final and the same cannot be withdrawn, changed or retrieved subsequently under any circumstances.
- WAP Services enable you to access our Services and to submit and/or receive Content through your wireless Device. Your access to our WAP Services may be dependent on the wireless Device you use to access the applicable WAP services.
- Subscription Services provide you with access to certain Content for a selected period of time, which will be as indicated and chosen by you prior to purchase. The frequency with which you will receive the relevant Content will be notified to you at the time you subscribe for the service.
- You will not post or transmit any content that is abusive, obscene, racial, sexually oriented or against national interest. PKG Consultancy reserves the right to suspend your account if any prohibitive or objectionable content is found and may further initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you.
- The Service is an additional service offered by PKG Consultancy . The functions of the Service are dependent on the Operator owning the network to facilitate this service (Operator), for which PKG Consultancy does not undertake any responsibility for failure of this network transmission or failure of message transmission for any reasons whatsoever. From time to time, PKG Consultancy may include additional features and services.
- PKG Consultancy reserves the right to modify/delete the account contents at its own discretion without prior notice if the contents of profile are deemed unfit for broadcast.
- The subscriber must maintain such minimum balance in his/her prepaid account as is specified by PKG Consultancy for availing the particular option offered under these services. All incidental costs/taxes/levies, if any, related to the service shall be entirely borne by the customer.
- The users specifically note and agree that the content and service or part thereof may be varied, added, withdrawn, withheld or suspended by PKG Consultancy at its sole discretion without prior notice to the users.
- PKG Consultancy shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage (whether direct or indirect), or for loss of revenue, loss of profits or any consequential loss whatsoever as a result of the user using the Service.
- No reversal of deducted charges shall be allowed under any circumstances.
- The users shall remain solely responsible for all content, information, data originated from the users and transmitted via the Service (content), and the users shall accordingly indemnify PKG Consultancy and / or the Operator, against all third party claims relating to the users content or due to the users act, negligence or omission.
- You are bound by the terms and conditions as mentioned herein and as stated on the site.
- Message delivery is conditional to Mobile operator's technical infrastructure and its network uptime.
- By using various SMS based services from PKG Consultancy you agree to receive phone calls, messages etc. from PKG Consultancy and/or its associates tailored to provide with better education related opportunities.
- Subscribing or using various paid/free services of PKG Consultancy on SMS/Voice/WAP either directly or indirectly doesn't in any manner guarantee the user an admissions.
- PKG Consultancy and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, lack of viruses or other harmful components and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained within the, PKG Consultancy sites/services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. PKG Consultancy and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, title and non-infringement. PKG Consultancy shall not be responsible or liable for any consequential damages arising thereto.
- By agreeing to register at PKG Consultancy Mobile alerts, a user allows PKG Consultancy to get in touch with him/her from time to time on events or offers regarding careers, admissions, jobs and ancillary services on mobile. This can include exciting offers, information, as well as promotions.
- The subscriber shall be required to comply with all directions/instructions etc. issued by the Company relating to the network, the services and any/all matters connected therewith and provide the Company all other and further information and co-operation as the Company may require from time to time.
- This service is live in India only.
Nothing on any 'PKG Consultancy' website shall be construed as conferring any license under any of PKG Consultancy's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
CONTENT AND LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
www.pkgconsultancy.com is an intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
'PKG Consultancy' shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions contained on any 'PKG Consultancy' website, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of non-PKG Consultancy products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by 'PKG Consultancy'. All 'PKG Consultancy' and third-party information provided on any 'PKG Consultancy' website is provided on an "as is" basis.
Views expressed by the users are their own, PKG Consultancy does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse
'PKG CONSULTANCY' DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING ANY SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES) PROVIDED ON ANY 'PKG CONSULTANCY' WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Purchasing and Ordering Disclaimer
MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS:
If you are making important purchasing or planning decisions, whether personal or business decisions, you should look at an actual demonstration model of any product you are considering before making your important purchasing or planning decisions. (Contact a supplier, store, or manufacturer regarding looking at any demonstration units.) All decisions made would be entirely your prerogative and 'PKG Consultancy' does not claim to offer any advice, either legal or financial.
PAYMENT TERMS; AUTOMATIC RENEWAL; CANCELLATION
You agree to pay, and we will automatically charge, all account(s) fees, including any usage that exceeds the Thresholds at the rates posted, and including any applicable taxes, at the rates in effect when the fees are incurred. We may change the fees then in effect, or add new fees, by giving Users advance notice. You must provide us/our third party service providers with valid credit card information, debit card information, net banking information or cash on delivery information and must promptly update the account(s) information page in PKG with any changes in credit card validity or expiration date or any other changes. If payment cannot be charged to the credit card or debit card you enter on our payment gateway, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account(s) and access to the Service(s).
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between bank/s, or any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on the Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. The Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
THIRD PARTY LOANS
PKG may from time to time advertise or propose third party agencies for the purpose of provision of loans to Users to facilitate payment for the Services. All loans, financial assistance, disbursements etc are provided solely by, and are the sole responsibility of, third party providers and PKG’s role shall be solely that of facilitator. PKG is not in any manner an agent of, and does not represent such third party loan providers and shall not be liable for any default by such third party providers. Any disputes in relation to financial assistance shall be resolved solely with the third party provider and PKG shall have no liability in relation to the same.
READ THESE TERMS.
IN PURCHASING A PRODUCT YOU SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED TO THE APPLICABLE TERMS AS MENTIONED BELOW.
PRICING. ALL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE ACCURATE PRICING OF THE PRODUCTS FEATURED ON OUR WEBSITE. IN THE EVENT A PART OR ACCESSORY IS ORDERED AND THE LISTED PRICE HAS CHANGED, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED PRIOR TO OUR PROCESSING YOUR ORDER.
PURCHASE "AS IS." YOU AGREE THAT ALL PRODUCTS PURCHASED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED UNDER WARRANTIES, IF ANY, OF THE MANUFACTURER ONLY, AND NOT BY 'PKG CONSULTANCY'. ALL PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED BY 'PKG CONSULTANCY' ON "AS IS" BASIS WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND FROM 'PKG CONSULTANCY'.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY; DAMAGE LIMITS.
YOU HAVE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR USE OF THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES YOU PURCHASE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WWW.PKGCONSULTANCY.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU IN RELATION TO THE PRODUCTS/SERVICES, OR YOUR USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, FOR ANY (1) INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE); OR (2) DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID www.pkgconsultancy.com FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT.
INDEMNITY BY MEMBER
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the PKG against all claims, expenses and costs (including legal costs) incurred or suffered by PKG as a result of or in connection with (i) your breach of this Agreement; (ii) any allegation that any materials that you submit to PKG or transmit to the Website infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or (iii) your activities in connection with the Website unless as a result of your compliance with our requirements.
You represent that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the products you purchase with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without PKG Consultancy's prior written consent.
Use of Website
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation;
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website;
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information;
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right;
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems;
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law;
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that harm minors in any way;
- Host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user;
- Use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others;
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website);
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the 'PKG Consultancy' will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall the 'PKG Consultancy' be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from www.pkgconsultancy.com.
PKG Consultancy may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to www.pkgconsultancy.com (or any part thereof) and/or take down any content uploaded by you for any reason, including, without limitation, that PKG based on its judgment and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
PKG reserves its right to initiate any legal action including but not limited to criminal prosecution against any user accessing the website contrary to and in contradiction of the applicable laws and the applicable terms and conditions and for which the user shall be solely responsible and liable. This action may be taken and initiated without any prior notice to the user by PKG, if required.
Any disputes / differences being referred to and arising out of the access to the website against PKG shall be referred to PKG for amicable resolution within 10 days of such grievance so caused to the user. PKG shall make all endeavours to settle the difference/ dispute amicably as soon as possible. In case of any such unsettled dispute or difference not settled or any part thereof , shall be referred to arbitration tribunal consisting of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by PKG and whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties. The venue shall be New Delhi and the language shall be English. The said arbitrational tribunal shall be empowered to pass any interim relief , in case required.